This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of laptops. As well as all that, we also have our support team to answer any questions you may have in a full range of subjects. The Course is full of resources for buyers of any of the courses.
The students has access to a huge range of tools, software including business and web design software.
- Chip-level Training will be customized for your present knowledge of electronics. If you go through the fundamental track , all the power electronic components will be introduced before we move to the logics section. After you become comfortable with power electronics the logic session follows . It is an intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing , signal analysis , replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service engineers acquired from the years of experiences. the session makes you confident enough to chip-level service the new generation notebooks.
- PART I
- Define different Laptop problems check.
- Check Common Laptop Notebook Chip
- POWER SUPPLY Check
- Input/ Output Check
- CPU power supply Check
- Charge discharge control IC
- CPU temperature control IC
- Graphics Brand or Graphics Check
- Sound audio Check
- PC Card
- COM port
- Battery IC Check
- Memory control chip (RAM)
- Clock IC Check
- lcd back light control
- Ddr memory power supply
- Other Common chipset
- Mosfets Used
- Training using eeprom programmer & Osciloscope
- Bios update using eeprom programmer (Advanced Level)
- Training using soldering station
- Removing chips and rebolling it using reball stencil
- Training using solder batch
- Removing socket & connectors using solder bath
- Bios password, removing steps
- Searching data sheets of different ics
- Common problems of different notebook motherboards.